Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kicked Out.

Fifth wheel. That's a phrase I can honestly say I hate. I hate when other people feel that way and I hate when I feel that way. I do understand that people like to hang out with other couples because they have about the same relationship as each other. But really? I must say I do find it rude when you're hanging out with a couple and they are all over each other...
Am I wrong about this? Should I be the one to give up and always just walk out? Or should they be the ones that change?
Either way I know that it's going to happen again and all I can do is just walk away. Pretend that I don't care, Pretend that I have something better to do anyway. Even though I leave and feel like crap cause I feel as though I'm not special enough to have someone that special to me.
The truth is I don't need a special someone, I'm good enough by myself. With God. I found it crazy ironic that as I was leaving my friends room I turned on my iPod and the first thing I hear is "You're enough, You're enough, You're enough for me."Because the truth is God is enough for me. Sometimes I am just too ignorant to realize it. So as I was walking back to my room on this chilly, September evening I came to the realization that if it happens that I never have a significant other ever again in my whole life...it's okay. Because God is here. On my side. Loving me, like no guy could. I just need to be just okay with that. Because to be truthful once again...I was still upset after I realized that.
But now that I sit down and take a breather and think about it. What man on earth is better than God?
That's right...No one.

No comments:

Post a Comment