Wednesday, October 7, 2009

One Question.

In my Personal Fitness class we were learning how to create a 'mission statement' one of my homework questions asked this.
"What breaks your heart?"
What breaks my heart?! I was really confused on what this was saying. "you really want to know what breaks my heart?" I asked out loud, "Alright... here it goes." and I wrote seriously a whole page.
Things that break my heart: People that don't believe in love. Parents that don't support their kids. People who pick on homeless people. Homeless people. Children that cannot be provided for. People who give up their kids because their addictions are a greater love to them. The world cutting down trees. The world cutting down rain forests. Companies building new places for business when there are buildings that are empty across the street. Hunters that kill endangered animals. Church Leaders that don't believe in God. People that will never hear the Gospel. Preachers that won't preach to kids because they don't think that kids can be saved. Arranged marriages. People who say that they are christians and go out and do stuff that are totally against our beliefs. Backstabber "best friends." Significant others that cheat. divorce when little children are involved. Kids that grow up with Nannies and maybe a parent once in a while. A guy that says "I love you," and then turn a round and say it to another girl. Compulsive Liars. People who take their parents for granted all the time. People who say they don't believe in God because "if god was real then why would he kill children?"

Okay so theres a list... I don't really know but those all came to my head when I read that question. I've never been able to do that ever. Just read a question and list off a bunch of things that pertain to it.
But think, what breaks your heart? Seriously. Think.

No comments:

Post a Comment